BALLYCASTLE BEACH Giclée Print
Ballycastle Beach is a museum quality, fine art print of an original artwork and is one of a series of six designs in the North Coast Collection. The image features a print of the beautiful beach in the market town of Ballycastle on the north coast of Ireland. Ballycastle is home to the Old Lammas Fair - Ireland's oldest fair, which takes place in the town every summer.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 70cm x 50cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 70cm x 50cm in postal tube.