- On purchasing the buyer will receive a confirmation email including details of the order and estimated dispatch date.
- Please ensure accurate details of name and address are given to enable efficient delivery of purchase.
- Payment must be made in pounds sterling.
- I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any time and for any reason, purchases through the website are not binding until dispatched.
- I endeavour to package your purchase securely to avoid damage in transit.
- Where possible I will use recycled packaging.
- Should your work arrive damaged, I must be informed via email within 24 hours including a photograph of the damaged package.
- Please do not return before prior contact with me.
- Payment must be received in full before purchase can be dispatched.
- Please ensure accurate details of name and address are given to enable efficient delivery.
- Artwork will be insured for its full value and delivered by Fastway Couriers within Northern Ireland and Eire or UPS elsewhere, using a 'tracked' service.
- I can post worldwide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- I offer a 'click and collect' service from my studio gallery, to arrange a suitable time please email email@example.com.
- I trust you will be happy with your purchase, should this not be the case I am happy to offer a full refund if returned within 7 days undamaged and in original packaging.
- Postage costs are paid by the buyer, returned item must be insured for its full value and sent via ‘signed for’ service, I am unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of returned goods.
- Returns should be mailed to North Coast Gallery, 1 Bath Street, Portrush, Co. Antrim, BT56 8AW, Northern Ireland.
- I am unable to accept returns on overseas purchases outside the UK or Ireland.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days on receipt of returned item via the same method it was paid provided it is received undamaged, otherwise buyer is responsible for the full cost.
- Please allow time for refunds to be processed as often this takes longer than expected before appearing on your bank statement. should an undue delay occur contact your bank, finally email firstname.lastname@example.org should a problem arise.
- Please note commissioned artworks are exempt from the refund policy.
- Should you wish to cancel your purchase, please email me as soon as possible.
- Commissioned works may not be cancelled.
- I retain all copyright of my artwork which must not be resold or reproduced without my written permission.
- Every care has been taken to show my artwork accurately though slight variations may occur between devices, browsers and screen settings, as such slight inconsistencies is not a valid reason for return of artwork.
- I may withdraw artwork listed for sale on my website at any time for any reason.