PORTSTEWART STRAND Giclée Print
Portstewart Strand is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the iconic view of the spectacular beach at Portstewart, County Londonderry on the north coast of Ireland. The view looks west towards Downhill and Mussenden Temple. Strand is the local term for a beach in Ireland.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.