RUNKERRY STRAND Giclée Print
Runkerry Strand is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the small sand and shingle beach in the village of Portballintrae on the north coast of Ireland. Located between Portrush and Bushmills, Portballintrae is a pretty fishing village, popular with locals and tourists. The term 'strand' is used to describe a beach in Northern Ireland.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 70cm x 50cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.