STITCHED PORTSTEWART PROM Giclée Print
Stitched Portstewart Prom is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the seaside town of Portstewart's promenade looking over the sleepy harbour towards the town hall. The original artwork was composed of pen and ink together with hand and free machine stitching and forms part of Frankie's contemporary series.
Stitched Portstewart Harbour is available unframed or framed in a glazed white wooden handcrafted frame. Unframed prints are carefully rolled into a protective postal tube or presented in cellophane wrap.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen, ink and stitched artwork.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Square Unframed 50cm x 50cm
- Square Framed 53cm x 53cm x 4.5cm