STITCHED PORTRUSH HARBOUR Giclée Print
Stitched Portrush Harbour is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the old dock at Portrush Harbour together with the Harbour Bar, Portrush Yacht Club and Ramore Restaurant Complex. The original artwork was composed of pen and ink together with hand and free machine stitching and forms part of Frankie's contemporary series.
Stitched Portrush Harbour giclée print is available unframed or framed in a glazed white wooden handcrafted frame. Unframed prints are carefully rolled into a protective postal tube or presented in cellophane wrap.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen, ink and stitched artwork.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Square Unframed 50cm x 50cm
- Square Framed 53cm x 53cm x 4.5cm
This contemporary print of the Harbour can be viewed in Frankie Creith's Art Gallery on Main Street in Portrush, Northern Ireland.
What's the difference between a giclée print and a standard or digital art print? Find out more.