STITCHED PORTRUSH ARCADIA Giclée Print
Stitched Portrush Arcadia is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the fabulous Arcadia building which stands between the Ladies' Bathing Place and East (Curran Strand) in Portrush. The original artwork was composed of pen and ink together with hand and free machine stitching and forms part of Frankie's contemporary series.
Stitched Portrush Arcadia is available unframed or framed in a glazed white wooden handcrafted frame. Unframed prints are carefully rolled into a protective postal tube or presented in cellophane wrap.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen, ink and stitched artwork.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Square Unframed 50cm x 50cm
- Square Framed 53cm x 53cm x 4.5cm
This contemporary print of the Arcadia can be viewed in Frankie Creith's Art Gallery on Main Street in Portrush, Northern Ireland.
What's the difference between a giclée print and a standard art print? Find out more.