MUSSENDEN TEMPLE Box Framed Print
Mussenden Temple box framed print features the unique building on the cliff edge overlooking Downhill or Benone Beach. The image was created using pen and ink and is one of six drawings the series. The building, initially created as a library, was built in 1758 and forms part of the Downhill Demesne which is now looked after by The National Trust.
- Digital art print of an original artwork.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Framed in a glazed acrylic box frame with mount and prop.
- Corner label.
- Presented in a kraft card box.
- Dimensions: 20.5cm x 20.5cm x 2.5cm or 10cm x 10cm x 2.5cm
Also available in this design
MUSSENDEN TEMPLE Giclée Print
NORTH COAST Tea Towel
More box framed prints in the series