DUNLUCE CASTLE Box Framed Print
Dunluce Castle box framed print is a recreation of the north coast tourist attraction, Dunluce Castle, which sits perched on a cliff edge on the Coast Road between Portrush and Bushmills. The imposing building has been part of the landscape for centuries, with the first castle being built during the 13th century. The original artwork forms part of Frankie's Pen and Ink Illustrations series which features six key tourist attractions on the north coast of Northern Ireland.
- Digital art print of an original artwork.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Framed in a glazed acrylic box frame with mount and prop.
- Corner label.
- Presented in a kraft card box.
- Dimensions: 20.5cm x 20.5cm x 2.5cm or 10cm x 10cm x 2.5cm
Also available in this design
CARRICK-A-REDE Giclée Print
NORTH COAST Tea Towel
More box framed prints in the series