WEST STRAND Giclée Print
West Strand giclée print is a museum quality, fine art reproduction of an original artwork by Frankie Creith. The painting features the town beach in the heart of Portrush with the bustling harbour at one end and the headland leading toward Portstewart at the other. The original artwork was created using acrylic paint and graphite.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube