SKERRIES SURF Skateboard Deck Giclée Print
Skerries Surf Skateboard Deck giclée print is a museum quality, fine art reproduction of an original painting by Frankie Creith. The original artwork features a group of rocky islands situated just off the Portrush coastline. The islands are known as 'The Skerries' and are an area of special scientific interest. Frankie's original also draws inspiration from the North Coast's skate and surf culture.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting Skerries Surf.
- Painted on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Handcrafted black wooden frame.
- Dimensions including frame: 33.5cm x 89.5cm.
This skateboard in this print is true to life size.
More Skateboard Deck prints in the series
SOLO SURF Skateboard Deck Giclée Print
CAUSEWAY SURF Skateboard Deck Giclée Print
EVENING SURF Skateboard Deck Giclée Print
CASTLE SURF Skateboard Deck Giclée Print