ROYAL PORTRUSH GOLF Giclée Print
Royal Portrush Golf is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the famous fifth hole at the world renowned Royal Portrush Golf Links, home of The Open in 1951, 2019 and 2025. The white chalk cliffs of Whiterocks Beach and the coast road towards Portballintrae and Bushmills are seen in the background. The original artwork was creating using acrylic paints.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 70cm x 50cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 70cm x 50cm in postal tube.