Natasha Duddy Clock Workshop
This workshop is now full. Visit Art Experiences to find out about upcoming classes.
We are delighted to host acclaimed glass artist Natasha Duddy and her popular fused glass Clock Workshop in the Frankie Creith Art Studio on Saturday 20th January 2024.
Over the course of the session Natasha will introduce glass fusing techniques to help you design and create a fabulous wall clock to take home.
The workshop will cover glass cutting and grinding skills and each participant will be able to choose colours to make opaque or transparent frits and stringers. Following fusing, Natasha will drill holes for the hand mechanisms and fasten the back fitting.
No previous experience required. Finished work can be collected from the gallery one week after the workshop.
- Fully Guided Fused Glass Clock Small Group Workshop
- Frankie Creith Art Studio, 61 Main Street Portrush
- Duration: 3hrs - 10.00am to 1:00pm
- Price includes tuition, safety wear and all materials
- Light refreshments provided
- No experience necessary
- Closed toe footwear must be worn
- Limited places to allow for personal attention