MUSSENDEN TEMPLE Giclée Print
Mussenden Temple giclée print is a museum quality, fine art reproduction of an original pen and ink drawing of the domed temple at Downhill, on the north coast of Northern Ireland. The temple is situated on a cliff edge overlooking Benone Beach towards Donegal in the distance. Completed in 1783 and the folly was intended as a library for Frideswide Bruce, 4th Earl of Bristol and Bishop of Derry.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen and ink artwork.
- On heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- In black acrylic box frame with black mount and glass.
- Corner label.
- Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm x 4cm