MUSSENDEN Giclée Print
Mussenden giclée print is a museum quality, fine art print featuring local landmark Mussenden Temple in the distance. The folly was built in 1783 as a library and the original owners were able to drive a carriage around it. Coastal erosion has made it impossible nowadays, as the painting shows, the Temple is very close to the cliff edge. The original artwork used acrylic paints with graphite to recreate the scene with Downhill Beach at the base of the cliff.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.