DUNLUCE CASTLE Giclée Print
Dunluce Castle is a museum quality, fine art giclée reproduction of an original artwork. The image is a pen and ink illustration of the fabulous medieval Irish castle perched high on a cliff edge on the Antrim Coast road between Portrush and Bushmills. The current castle was built by the McQuillan clan and dates back to the 16th century, with the earliest written record appearing in 1513.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen and ink artwork.
- On heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- In black acrylic box frame with black mount and glass.
- Corner label.
- Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm x 4cm