DOWNHILL BEACH Giclée Print
Downhill Beach giclée print is a museum quality, fine art reproduction of an original artwork by Frankie Creith. The painting features part of the 11km stretch of beach at Downhill, which offers views of the fascinating local folly Mussenden Temple and three Irish counties - Antrim, Londonderry and Donegal. The original artwork was created using acrylic paints and graphite.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.