CASTLEROCK Square Giclée Print
NEW FORMAT FOR 2024 - Castlerock giclée print is a museum quality, fine art reproduction of an original painting by Frankie. The artwork features the pretty beach at Castlerock in County Londonderry on the north coast of Ireland. The seaside town was a favourite holiday place of author C.S. Lewis who drew inspiration from the nearby Downhill House for some of his books including The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting "Castlerock".
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Image Dimensions: 50cm x 50cm
- Official authenticity sticker on the back
- Presented in a handcrafted, white wooden frame 63cm x 63cm.