STITCHED PORTRUSH BARRY'S Giclée Print
Stitched Portrush Barry's is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring the view from Babushka café Portrush, across the West (Mill Strand) beach towards Barry's or Curry's Amusements. The original artwork was composed of pen and ink together with hand and free machine stitching and forms part of Frankie's contemporary series.
Stitched Portrush Barry's giclée print is available unframed or framed in a glazed white wooden handcrafted frame. Unframed prints are carefully rolled into a protective postal tube or presented in cellophane wrap.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of an original pen, ink and stitched artwork.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
- Square Unframed 50cm x 50cm
- Square Framed 53cm x 53cm x 4.5cm
What's the difference between a giclée print and a standard art print? Find out more.