WHITEROCKS Giclée Print
Whiterocks giclée print is a museum quality, fine art giclée print featuring Whiterocks beach, Portrush which is flanked by rugged white chalk cliffs. The Whiterocks natural landmark is located at the end of the 2.5km East Strand which borders the world famous Royal Portrush Golf Course. The original painting was composed using acrylic paint and graphite.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.