Mussenden Aprons feature a digital print of Frankie's popular painting of Mussenden Temple sitting perched on a cliff edge overlooking Benone Beach at Downhill. Based on the Temple of Vesta in Italy, Mussenden Temple was built as a library for the Earl Bishop in 1783 and has since become one of the most photographed places in Ireland. These adjustable kitchen aprons are both stylish and functional with a large pocket to the front.
- Adult size adjustable apron.
- Bleached 100% cotton panama fabric
- Featuring a digital print of an original Frankie Creith Artwork
- Featuring adjustable neck strap with buckle.
- Ties at the back with printed contrasting fabric.
- Large front pocket.
- Woven Frankie Creith Art branding and care label.
- Presented in a digitally printed sleeve.