DUNLUCE Oven Gloves
Dunluce oven gloves feature a digital print of Frankie's popular painting of the medieval castle of Dunluce on the coast road between Portrush and Bushmills. A castle has stood in the location since the 13th century though the ruins visible today date from the 16th and 17th centuries. These high quality, double oven gloves are the perfect blend of style and functionality and make a wonderful memory of a trip to the north coast of Ireland.
- Double oven gloves.
- Bleached 100% cotton panama fabric
- Featuring a digital print of an original Frankie Creith Artwork
- Edged with printed contrasting fabric and hanging loop.
- Woven Frankie Creith Art branding and care label.
- Presented in a digitally printed sleeve.