DUNLUCE CASTLE Apron
Dunluce Castle Aprons feature a digital print of Frankie's popular pen and ink drawing of Dunluce Castle. The iconic, medieval castle is situated on the Causeway Coastal Route between Portrush and Bushmills. These adjustable kitchen aprons are both stylish and functional with a large pocket to the front.
- Adult size adjustable apron.
- Bleached 100% cotton panama fabric
- Featuring a digital print of an original Frankie Creith Artwork
- Featuring adjustable neck strap with buckle.
- Ties at the back with printed contrasting fabric.
- Large front pocket.
- Woven Frankie Creith Art branding and care label.
- Presented in a digitally printed sleeve.