COAST ROAD Giclée Print
Coast Road giclée print is a fine art, museum quality reproduction of an original artwork. The scene features the North Antrim coast road in Northern Ireland, travelling from Portrush to Bushmills with UNESCO World Heritage Site the Giant's Causeway in the background.
- Museum quality, fine art giclée print of original painting.
- Printed on heavyweight cotton rag paper using archival inks.
- Artist's postcard included.
- Signed by Frankie Creith.
Available in sizes: 40cm x 30cm; 50cm x 40cm & 50cm x 70cm
- FRAMED - glazed in white wood hand crafted frame.
- UNFRAMED - 40cm x 30cm & 50cm x 40cm in cellophane with card backing.
- UNFRAMED - 50cm x 70cm in postal tube.