Natasha Duddy Wave Sculpture Workshop
Plans are underway for a new fused glass workshop with the acclaimed glass artist Natasha Duddy. Tying in with our coastal gallery theme, participants on the next session will create wave sculptures celebrating our wonderful north coast.
Over the course of the session Natasha will introduce glass fusing techniques to help you design and create a fabulous wave sculpture to take home.
The workshop will cover glass cutting and grinding skills and no previous experience is required. Finished work can be collected from the gallery one week after the workshop.
- Fully Guided Fused Glass Wave Sculpture Small Group Workshop
- Frankie Creith Art Studio, 61 Main Street Portrush
- Duration: 3hrs - 10.00am to 1:00pm
- Price includes tuition, safety wear and all materials
- Light refreshments provided
- No experience necessary
- Closed toe footwear must be worn
- Limited places to allow for personal attention
Date and Price TBC - if you would like to be added to our waitlist for details please email email@example.com